This Spicy Zucchini Stir Fry recipe is a quick and healthy side or a main dish!
From start to finish about 30 minutes.
What you will need:
- 1 medium Green zucchini
- 1 medium Yellow squash
- 1 medium Calabacita zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1tsp Spice Shop Herbes de Provence (Salt-Free)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- Hot Sauce to taste (I used some from our last bottle of the Hawthore Hotel Hotsauce we got on our trip to Salem in ’09 for Halloween – it is SO GOOD!)
- Cut zucchini and squash in half then slice into 1/2″ pieces (when cutting carrots for the stir fry, cut in half length wise, then half lengthwise again before slicing into 1 1/2″ pieces)
- Over medium high heat add 2tbsp Olive Oil and cut vegetables
- Stir to coat with oil then add spices and Molasses
- Add hot sauce and continue to stir
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and serve!
What are some of your favorite summer squash recipes?