You all may remember my Spicy Zucchini Stir Fry recipe. Well, this is a fun leftover bake that is perfect for breakfast!
Start to finish approximately 40 minutes
- Leftover Spicy Zucchini Stir Fry
- 2 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup red onion
- Dice potatoes into 1/2″ cubes – setting aside a handful of potatoes
- Coat baking dish in olive oil and add a layer of diced potatoes (about a 1/2″ thick)
- Add Spicy Zucchini Stir Fry
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream and pour over Spicy Zucchini Stir Fry and potatoes
- Add the handful of potatoes you had set aside around the edges of dish
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes (or until middle has risen a bit and the egg is no longer jiggly)
- Cut into slices and plate, garnish with fresh diced purple onion and tomato
What recipes have you made with summer vegetable leftovers?