THIS recipe is amazing. And 🙌🏻 I finally get to eat cake!
second third try at working out the recipe and the feedback from my Dear Husband is that it’s SO yummy and when am I making another one. Yay! I will say that the cake (above) wasn’t as big and fluffy as I’d hoped, but it was still VERY good.
I plan on making it again next week and I may add a bit more water and garbanzo bean flour to make it a bit more fluffy… I’ll update the recipe if it turns out well! You will really love the Chocolate-Avocado frosting too. (recipe)
Please tag me when you bake and share photos, I’d love to hear what you think!
- 6 ripe (and I mean RIPE y'all) bananas
- 1 tbsp water
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp (3/8 cup) 100% pure cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp garbanzo bean flour (or old fashion oat flour)
- preheat oven to 350* and grease/flour two 9" round cake pans
- whip water and eggs until fluffy (I use my blender)
- add bananas and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend well
- our mixture evenly between two cake pans
- bake at 350* for 45-min - 1 hour (or until toothpick comes out clean)