When it comes to public speaking and training events, what can I say, I love to share my passion for learning new things!
My approach is unconventional by traditional standards because of my no-nonsense style that gives you and your team actionable items, DIY resources and that spark of encouragement your team needs.
Success with your brand doesn’t happen immediately, it just doesn’t. It takes time and effort to build trust. I don’t offer a miracle salve for your woes, but I will help you course correct and lay a firm foundation for you and your team’s efforts.
Electricity of engagement. . . whether you are looking for a fresh perspective to view your industry specific social world, improved engagement strategies or a ‘this is how you grow it‘ style how-to workshop – I like to leave all audiences with actionable takeaways that they can do immediately as well as ideas of what they can to do next and resources to keep them motivated and educated.
Speaking and Training:
- Teleseminar/Webcast : 30, 60 to 90 minute sessions
- Roundtable Discussions
- Keynote : Up to 90 minutes (meet and greet events are included with fee)
- Multi-speaker Event : Panel Discussions, Break out sessions, Workshops (60-120 minute)
- 1/2 day : Seminar and Team Training events
- Full Day : Team Training / Emcee / Master of Ceremonies (meet and greet events are included with fee)
- Weekend Retreats : 2 day on-site Social Media / Internet Marketing / Branding (Up to three meet and greet/dinner/social type events are included with fee.)
Popular Speaking Topics Include :
I work with many groups, companies and private organizations to create customized presentations specifically tailored for their audiences – so if you don’t see a topic that interests you below contact me and lets work together on creating a tailored message for you!
- The Social Media Field Guide: How to Grow Real Relationships
- Social Media and Your Small Business: Planning for Growth
- How To : Use and Customize Your Social Media Editorial Calendar
- Social Media and the CEO : It’s More Personal Than You Think
- Online Brand and Reputation Management Strategies (Industry Specific available)
- Toxic Traits: Common Mistakes Brands make using Social Media
- Leveraging LinkedIn : Discussions, Groups, Questions and Answers
- Success Habits : 7 Ways to Reach Your Goals
- Blog Inspiration: How to Spark the Post
- Becoming the CEO of YOU! : Building your Personal Brand Online
- Learning the Language : Understanding the Nuances and Lingo of Social Media Sites
- Branding 101 : Growing a Great First Impression
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Current Marketing Plan
- Top 10 Ways to Grow Your Business Online
- Are You Open To Business? : 5 Ways You May Be Blocking Success
- Growing Into Our Own Authentic Self : How To Be Yourself Online and Off
- Seeds of Success : How Social Media Can Change the Way You Do Business
Ideal audience :
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, professional networking groups, executive teams, private organizations, Non-profits, know it alls.
Audience size :
As few as 5 and as many as 7,000, or more. Bring it.
Danielle’s Bio :
Danielle Hatfield is Chief Dirt Digger at Experience Farm, Founder of Linking Triad, Managing Partner and Event Coordinator of Linking Greensboro, That chick who is responsible for hatching @gsotweetup, Co-Founder of Social Media Club Piedmont and a Senior Editor for Mobile Local Social.
When she is not tweeting about coffee and bacon, her passion is Web Development, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Social Media, Recycled Furniture Design, Vintage Style, Travel, Art, Social Networking Events, anything DIY . . . oh, and she speaks her mind and has ideas – BIG ones.